View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:43 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello ladies Happy Monday to all...
First of all......I had a wonderful time opening all of the packages from you ladies!!!!! I brought them with me to my quilting group which meets every Wednesday. Everyone gathered around while I starting opening...oh's and ah's were happening as each packaged open. Then my mom decided I was too slow so she started to open with strict instructions of keep each envelope separate. So it was fun to share the excitement with my real world friends from what I got from my online friends. life is good!

My birthday started out with a massage (not a really good experience and I LOVE massages) so I am getting another one this Thursday same place different person to make up for it. (for free) ok now that's good. (if you want details I will go into them just ask...didn't want to make this a complaining message.

On my birthday night my husband and I took my parents to dinner (after all I would be here if it weren't for them)
Then off to quilting, while at quilting my son called and said he was waiting at grandma's for me ...surprised me with a visit. so we left quilting as soon as possible to see the grandbabies (and their parents)NICE surprise!

Then Thursday went to work and they had tons of gifts for me there....kids are very artistic and parents framed their art work so I could hang it (and this is no refrigerator art!!!!) I will post a picture soon.

Then again on Sunday we celebrated my birthday again...with both of my kids and their families....so the question is....if I had 3 birthday celebrations did I turn 3 years older????? hope not but it was fun!
Hope your weekend was great.
Barb