Old 10-29-2013, 05:31 PM
catpawski

Originally Posted by LindaR
You didn't have very good luck this month cat.....I got your pkg by mistake and Lori let me know who it was suppose to go to so I pkg back up and sent it on to quilterjody in colorado....nice pkg too. LOL hang in there they don't have much time left....

You really have me confused............I checked my pm's for this month and I received your information on October 2nd along with Belfrybat.........so as far as I know you didn't get the secret pal package by mistake you were one of my two secret pals............I didn't hear anything from Lori about a mix up.......

And yes it's a bad month.........I still didn't get either of my secret pal packages.........I did PM Lori but no response yet.........and since she hasn't been around due to her surgery I'm not expecting to hear anything for awhile...........

Sounds like a mix up of some sort happened.............maybe noboby was assigned my name to be their secret pal ...............that would makes sense as to why I haven't received at least a package from one of my two secret pals

Last edited by catpawski; 10-29-2013 at 05:36 PM.