Old 10-30-2013, 10:08 AM
jaba

Have been in Montana for 2 days on doctors visits and consultations for this back of mine. Was exhausted when I got home last night, went to bed at 7 and didn't get up until almost 7 this morning. That's a record for me. Good news is no surgery right now. Have to take medication, enough to choke a horse, doc says no pushing, pulling, lifting or bending for the next 6-8 weeks. Gees, asked him if I could get dressed and he said very carefully. Told me to stay on chair or bed rest, okay sewing chair will work. Set up physical therapy this morning, 4 times a week for 6 weeks, great....can hardly wait. I go back to see him Dec. 10th and then he will evaluate more. Interviewed a cleaning lady today, don't know for sure on this one but will give her a try. Hopefully at least my house will be dusted and vacuumed and the bathrooms clean, if not I'll be a raging bull and going nuts. So far the medication is making me feel a little oozy and light headed and very tired. Hope it gets better as my system gets use to it. What ever it does, I just want it to do the job and get rid of this ache and pain, so praying his plan of attack will work. Thanks all of you for all your good thoughts, it is much appreciated. Thank heavens most of the sewing is done for the swaps and my SS package is on its way or should be there by now, just have a round robin to work on. I have this feeling it may be in small spurts of energy, we will see. Sounds like great fun in the "hole" but I'd never be able to get out! Sunrise I can bring Kahlua too, my favorite, try to have 1 every night. Yum!