Old 10-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Tink's Mom

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Hello Secret Santa, I am letting you know I received your package today. Safe and sound, only a little wet. Ms. Postmistress got a little wet bringing it to me. By now, all dried out. Whew, this is going to be torture. I always enjoy how absolutely sweet and generous a complete stranger is. How they always seem to send you something so perfect. So, I am thanking you now and will definitely be back to visit on opening day and gush over all the surprise's in your box. The next few weeks of looking at that box are going to be torture! lol

Today, I was able to just about finish up on a special goodie for my SSP. So, I am going to definitely make one more item to pop in the box. In fact, I have a part of it all prepped in my work bag and I will work on the hand sewing part later tonight when things slow down. Tonight, I am prepping a couple of areas to put out some new winter stock. So, sundresses get packed away tonight. But, there will be plenty of time to fit in a couple of _____. lol

Off to pm Terri. I hope yall are having a good day.
Should I send Tink to scan that package, Judith??? You know how good she is at detecting whether the sender had dogs...