Old 10-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Leota

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
That's pretty sad, that your person hasn't posted even once. I think a lot of the folks just see it as a 'box swap' and nothing else. I don't understand that way of thinking. If I just wanted stuff, I'd go buy my own. My SS-ee isn't active in this thread, either . . . and I really, really wish she was! I'm having fun trying to guess who has my name but it'd be much more fun, if I could tease someone, as well.

Well, my SS-ee's gift is almost finished. I've been working on something, that's been giving me trouble. Was using something, that I've used many times before, but got a bit too 'serious' with it and learned that too much 'attention' will render it useless. I discovered this, just as I thought the item was finished. Had to start over, using an alternate method, which requires quite a bit more time, between steps. We're talking nearly a day instead of minutes (between steps), to do it properly. Murphy's Law, in action! I just hope my SS-ee likes it, when she gets it.
Hazel B doesn't post any at all because she doesn't use the computer. She just celebrated her 90th birthday and was a fabulous seamstress in her day. She loves sewing but because of vision issues and other health issues she has not been able to sew in about 8 years. She loves hearing about what we're doing in the naughty corner and the hole... She also loves seeing the quilts that everyone makes and posts pic.
If you are her SS don't think she doesn't like being here... computers terrify her...