Old 11-05-2013, 08:53 AM
QuilterMomma

My goal this month is to finish quilting four quilts hanging on the rack waiting patiently. The tops have been done for months. Also, pulled out an embroidery UFO that I worked on last year and set aside. Love the fabrics and design of flowers, just put it down because of other pressing projects and bored with it. This am already did half my flying geese and now to do the other half maybe tonight while garage warms up so I can longarm the placemats and tablerunner I started last year. Will be nice to get those done. Then I have to do another customer quilt before I do another one of my projects. I am backed up on those. Would love to get two done during the week and then two more on the weekend.

Love the crazy quilt. Glad I finished mine. I should go back and sew on some buttons and such so it has more details to it, but will think about it. that is hand work and you all know that is not my favorite.

Hey Fraew, all esle fails, stitch with machine that binding. There are some you tube tutes on how to do it and use the fancy machine stitches to get them pretty and then looks cool. I did that on the farm swap blocks, dog blocks, cat blocks, and the chicken swap blocks. Turned out cool.