View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:53 PM
dianna1234

Ladies.....I went to the sale and she has some gorgeous fabric.....all quilt store quality. Everything was marked $4/yard. Patterns were same price as fabric. There was large table with kits at different prices but all seemed to be very reasonable. I did buy some fabric and a kit. Was just getting ready to pay for purchases and the police locked us down inside the building because there was police action situation happening! A guy had barricaded himself in one of the mobile homes. You may have seen it on the news on Saturday. So I had lots and lots of time to shop and visit as we were there for hours. We got to the sale at 0830 and were allowed to leave at 1130. Because the amount of buyers was limited as they couldn't get into the park to attend sale it's being added to arts and crafts sale this Saturday morning....I believe its 9:00 to 2:00. It's at tucson meadows rec. center. I hope you get a chance to go this weekend and buy some of the beautiful fabric. For me..it was nice to shop but at some point sitting around surrounded by fabric was too much for me and I wanted to get home. Too much sewing to do at home!