Old 11-14-2013, 09:57 AM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
It's fun to see how packages are making their way across the country and elsewhere! I forgot to take pics and since my Santee recipient neither posted that she received and has only make one post in this entire thread, I doubt whether she will post when it's opening day...oh well...I made a bunch of fun things that I would love, so hopefully she'll enjoy what I sent her? I haven't received my package yet, but there's still lots of time for it's much anticipated arrival...I've also been in the Christmas Spirit and just got through making 18 mug rugs for family...now on to the next project!
Ronda...............Don't despair, as I am sure your SS recipient is occasionally checking this thread to see what is going on. If it would make you feel better, I can take a few pictures of my stash & post them for you to see!! We can play pretend!! How about a picture of those 18 mug rugs that you just finished for your family? I love to make mug rugs too & always love to see another person's work. Have a Great Day!!