Old 11-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Elisabrat

what does one make for sale at a bird expo booth out of curiosity.. now my mind will ponder this all day til you answer!

I am working on a round robin today. Yipppeee! been feeling a bit under the weather guess I got tired this week with that trip to Bilings. yikes and my active son is coming next week better get over this quick! I love log mantles they are so cozy.. especially with a stone fireplace. One year my X built us a birdseye maple mantle it was lovely very scandanavian like.. now I am more into big wood, stone things lol. big house in the big woods type stuff lol which fits perfectly into my tiny apartment of course. I think I have always wanted a little cabin or a house with the white picket fence.. had one once.. the fit was perfect for me. I amnot much of a jumbo house person. ready for why? ALL THAT CLEANING! and the thought the kids might move back in with me lol..

NOW MARY: send me your mail to please I had it I think but oops not any longer and your little wall quilt will sit on my counter waiting your address.