Old 11-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Elisabrat

yeah Kiffie take it personally. they wont post pics of your stuff because well it might break the camera. What will you do? what will you do? YOU DORK some people don't have cameras and often its like two or three times in a row this happens.. take a pic yourself if you remember (which often I don't) and then post it and say HEY WORLD look what I made XYZ! you crack me up girl.

Ok, I try to sign up for Jabas stuff all the time. She smiles at me and says make it yourself. Yup that is what friends are for.. I go over she has this RACK of stuff she has whipped up and well envy? did I say I was a tad envious? of course not. Not me. and yup that is our kind of wild life. I love the dq Jaba.. can I have one? lol

I am mailing Mary's today if the post office is open. Got it in an envelope and just need to get an ADDRESS lol maybe I did that already now I have to go check. ah to be so old! 52, cant wait to see what happens at 60! its going to be good surely.

Breakfast: broccoli and three cheese quiche I whipped up earlier this morning. come on over!