View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Elisabrat

ah watching your post man now french-fry! you sneaky swapper! if we run one surely you could be offered a position. then you could decide to jump or RUN!

I have so many I need to get to also but they are fun .. and I love fun. I am considering hear me out, doing a medallion round robin type quilt on the block of the month forum. where everyone will follow the bi monthly directions on rounds to be added and post what they have come up with .. so we can all make our own one so no one to displease right? and also its a great learning process for everyone including myself. I love seeing one project and fifty different color interpretations. Jan suggested I offer two rounds each time so people can pick the one that they are most interested in following and all our quilts would be different in the end.. think this is a good idea? would people go for this type of non swap learn to make your own medallion round about quilt? Maybe a month between rounds for people to work on theirs in better time? see I am only fast due to an internal need to not lose something or be late. if I am late on a deadline I croak. it just can't happen I am thinking on this any ideas please PM me with them so I can tweak this. For me it would kill two birds one stone. I want to do another yet I have gifts to make here too..