View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Elisabrat

distractions are the death of me some days also. Other days I ignore the phone that is what answering machines are, I tell the dh thank you but no thank you and I gift myself sewing time. I need it and I greedily hord it. I am so bummed I am putting sewing away for four days but its only four days. I am sure only is not the word I will be thinking. Withdrawals! omg I am an addict! I am panicking already lol.. no sewing? really? do I have to? sigh.. yes I do. ok I can do this.. I hope.

I have decided to do a medallion block of the month thing so just have to do crunch numbers and patterns with Jaba on fabric requirements etc. so .. wish me luck.. probably start it mid Dec when everyone who has presents to make has probably made the biggest ones and might want something to do.. could start it right after Christmas that is a week of .. lots of time off, no holiday rush anymore.. might be a better idea. Give me and Jan some time to collect our thoughts. She for some reason wants ME to run it. lol.. maybe I can sneak a tricky deal in where she does. she is so much better at things like this than I ever will be. ps she makes killer lasagna and brownies.. I know. she dropped some off yesterday and we polished it off last night.