Old 11-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Scrapper

I just read the post with the BIG change on mailing. I went back and read the rules and it states we should use a carrier that provides tracking - doesn't specify that's it mandatory - and it doesn't make sense to impose a rule that makes one person totally responsible for everyone else or force people to use tracking on a first class envelope. I personally think the fun will be lost by one person controlling/handling every individual F8 and block and every swapper loses the daily excitement of the mail delivery, the idea of conversing directly with other swappers and making new friends will be pretty much ditched too.
Doesn't make sense to take the fun out and replace it with such restrictive rules....might as well charge a fee to join.

just my humble opinion.....this was my 4th and I was loving it even if there were a couple of people in each swap that dropped out unannounced - so what.....not sure if I'm doing #11 or not....there are other swaps that do not require one provides proof of tracking on a regular envelope....

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
Anyone here going to do Boom #11? She has it up and posted with some changes.