View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Elisabrat

well swaps are a good thing to get stuck on especially table runner swaps lol. am ready to get those ufo's done they start to get me all hyper nervous like being late for a swap ? I can not do late for a swap or it freaks me out. You can be late but me? oh hell no, like not cleaning when you know company is coming. oh heck no. So three booms sitting in a box waiting to be finished. two sets of fabrics bought specifically to make quilts with not touched, and several sets of charm sized pieces (or slightly larger) that need making into something THEN I will feel relief. and also three aprons to make. just need a bit of time that's all. that seems to be harder and harder to find these days. so .. yup less swaps for Brat and more making something with that fabric. its a concept, do NOT hold me to it when I say oh heck sure sign me up, and for that one too and that one heck its only one item.. which ends up being 5 or six each month.. nope not doing it. hey what is that over there ? never seen THAT swap.. hum... ps I am wanting to do a batik table runner swap.. sounds so colorful and pretty.. and never made one.. oh yeah no swapping brat. sigh..