View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 05:25 AM
Elisabrat

oh dragonfly watch out for her, she said come here its wonderful and look here I am.. so I think she casts a spell on quilters.. come and well.. there are a lot of quilters in cody so perhaps it works that spell of hers. Jans back is totally out of whack I wish I could fix it right now.. if your sciatic nerve has ever got you you understand. So for now I think its my turn to take care of her. Just have to get Alex fling back to CA. he is having such a great time, shooting and fishing yesterday. He said to my dh, thank you so much .. my own dad never has time to do things with me. I call him and he is always busy. I thought what a lovely gift then he gave him and how wonderful that he appreciated the time spent. How much is his own dad missing out on .. gonna tell him too. wake up calls are better than no call at all I think

I am ready Kelly.. my favorite things/ oh boy.. a round robin right? going around the center vs.. rows correct or is it open to interpretation? like the book case was rows..