Old 11-24-2013, 02:05 PM
lauriejo

We will be going to my sister's again this year, but haven't decided not to bring dad. He gets very anxious if he is away from home for very long so we would have to eat and run. I will go over in the evening to visit him, and my sister is planning to go over on Friday. The other two sisters will probably ignore him, as usual. So it will just be my sister and her two kids, then the 3 of us. That means 3 who are gluten free and 3 who are not. DS will make the turkey, potatoes, and veggies. I will be bringing the sweet potatoes and dessert. My DH & DS will be contibuting repair services for my nephews video game console. A very low key family day. No drama and lots of yummy food.

Jan the main reason for checking with my doctor is the warning that the curamin can interfere with blood pressure meds. Actually it might make more sense to check with the pharmicist. (Plus I don't have to pay to talk to him!)

I would like to try sushi, we just hardly ever go to Oriental type restaurants since DH is not a fan. My son has had it many times with his Japanese class, and of course when he went to Japan.