Old 11-26-2013, 10:20 AM
urgodschild2

Well I am ok with the new rules. This last boom was the first time that I did not get all my blocks back. Missing three and that is disappointing but who knows, maybe those individuals have a very good excuse. That said.......I like this new idea to send it to all one place and then that person sends it out. I don't understand how some think that it cuts down on the time you have to make the block. We had three weeks before to send out our fabric so you lost those three weeks anyways. I know some people sent theirs immediately and so one could start right away. I think that the only ones who would be effected by it would be the fast group as that would only give them a month to finish their blocks. That might be a crunch for them. I also like the F8 being defined. I hated getting the smaller fabric. It limited what I could make for that person. It is so strange how the post office has gotten so weird on how much they charge us all.......all the different prices is mind boggling. Mailing to a foreign county is not good for tracking. My daughter lives in Australia and to track a letter or package slows down the deliver of the item. The way it explained to me was that each stop the letter or parcel went to there was a delay while they did the tracking info. So say it takes 2 weeks for a package to go to Australia....it would be longer if I track. So I just say a little prayer and off it goes. And the last two times, my parcels arrived in 3 - 5 days. Maybe I have my own delivery...who knows. Even my daughter is baffled by that.