Old 12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Originally Posted by Brazen
Hey Klue, I was just looking at the block schedule... and so we are doing 3 (sometimes 4) blocks and 1 triangle per week? Wow! hehehehe Somehow I was imagining we were going to eek out 1 block per week. Boy was I off. I know it makes sense, now that I think about it; 200-something blocks and I don't know how many triangles getting done in a year and a half.
Oh! I misunderstood and thought we were doing just one block a week. Okay, now this changes things and I think I'll only do one quilt instead of two. I've got too many other projects going and deadlines to meet to do 6-8 blocks a week.

Klue, that is gorgeous!!! I love your color placement and once I get the software in I imagine I'm going to spend hours and hours playing with color design. I can't wait!
i did try to make the schedule that the summer months and holiday months are super easy blocks and then the winter and fall are the more complex blocks.

in the summer months people should be able to complete the weeks worth of blocks in 2-3 hours tops.

thanks for the compliments on the color layout - right now i think 3-4 people are doing the same red/white/blue diagonal color placement.

i know for sure its going to be triplets!