Old 12-03-2013, 09:53 AM
urgodschild2

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands View Post
I enjoyed the other boom I was in. Centralised swaps are also generally a LOT cheaper. However gonna have to wait and see what the outcome of the international tracking issue is, and see if I can join from England. I've never looked into international tracking options before, so I have no idea how much it might be, or even whether Royal Mail would be cheaper or dearer than the private courier people (Fedex etc). Just hope I see the outcome when its posted.
Tracking out of the USA slows down the process of getting the package. They sort of discourage it unless you don't care when it gets to it's destination. I send to Australia and the way they explained it was that some of the places the package may stop at to be process, can have it slip through without the tracking. Now this is just one post office telling me this so maybe it really is different. I just send my packages with a prayer and they get there. So do check with your post office. I also remember sending blocks from Australia and they looked confused when I asked for tracking so I didn't continue the conversation. LOL.

Barb