Old 12-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Linda from Clinton

Default quilter from Hamilton

Originally Posted by Digitabulist View Post
I had wanted to do a quilt retreat for awhile. When my LQS put one together, I signed up not knowing anyone but her. It was a WONDERFUL experience and I've made an annual retreat since then. Once my quilting buddies heard about what a terrific time I had, some have joined me each year. Now we have our own group that retreats each January in the same place…Bridle Creek Bed and Breakfast in Hamilton NY.
Hi there,
I happened to read your message on Quilting board and noticed you have been to Bridle Creek B & B. What a coincidence. My daughter is planning on getting a group together to go to that very same place this Spring. We went to Stella Maris (sp ?) this past Fall for the first time and had a wonderful time. Everyone had bragged and bragged about it. So we took the plunge and decided it was the best thing we could ever have done for ourselves. Yes it was a excuse to get "away" from it all but we also met some wonderful people and learned a few things along the way. I am from Clinton NY and my daughter is from New Hartford. It's not too far away that if we needed to get back home in a hurry we could (no plane, train etc.). So would you go back to Bridle Creek again if you had the chance? I hope that young woman will have as much fun that my daughter and I did at our retreat.
Linda from Clinton