Old 12-08-2013, 02:42 PM
homecaregiver

oh my what wonderful beautiful gifts wrapped in fabric. 4 of the gifts were wrapped in Christmas fabric, A gorgeous purse made from Asian fabric of reds/ blacks and touches of green,red and turquoise. Has a fan appliqued on the front and a little tassel. Just beautiful. A beautiful turquoise microfiber kitchen town, 2 microfiber dishcloths. A lovely journal in turquoise stripes. A 3 pack of Fiskars Titanium scissors. A 5". 7" and an 8" these are great some of mine are getting dull. 2 quilting patterns one is Flip Pillows and the other is Sky Dreams (a baby or childs quilt with whimsical planes) The cutest little fabric box for some of my little treasures. Wonderful job on making it and it is in Christmas fabrics. And last but not least, is 2 generous pieces of the most gorgeous fabric from the line "Under the Australian Sun for Robert Kaufman. I have been looking at this line of fabric for a while now but could not afford the price. Now I have 2 beautiful pieces. Also a fabulous piece of Gold and Black (line is Lux) by Timeless Treasures. It is just so perfect.

I want to thank my Secret Santa but there was no card in the box but she lives on Geronomo St. Gilroy CA. So Secret Santa, if you are on here, you sent a beautiful box and I thank you for everything you selected. It was a most perfect Christmas present. So Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Merry Christmas to you and yours this year.
Pat aka homecaregiver
P.S. I will get the pics taken of everything and post so everyone can see my treasures.