Old 12-08-2013, 07:26 PM
cuppy

Wow! Wow! Wow! I just got home from work and opened my package! Thank you VickiM. I hope you can post a photo for me. Ok this will be a long list.... Just wonderful packages. A Handmade double eyeglass case, paper back book holder ,microwave bowl cozy, handmade portfolio/tablet holder , caddy thread bag to go by my machine with pin cushion. scissor sharpener, knife sharpener, beautiful 4 yardages of French toile fabrics, 2 crochet Christmas towels,( beautiful sparking yarn) a pair of fuzzy booties, Holiday candy skittles, Fabric crayons(looking forward to try them, on some hand towels) 3 angle rulers, 3 Christmas FQ , a tissue holder for my purse, 3 mesh laundry bags, several patterns and pattern books, applique cuts outs, 100 basting pins. Over 15 packs of stickers, a loop turning tool( need that for apron straps, and purse handles,5 spools of gutermann threads, which all are my favorite colors, a zippered tote with at least a dozen notions, and the gift that made my heart melt was matching scarves for each of my Chinese sharpei dogs, with their name embroidered , Oh Ming is so handsome with his scarf, and BingBing is so sassy with hers. The dog collars go through the scarves. Yes there are a few more thing, I probably did not mention. You are wonderful and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Merry Christmas to you and your family.