Old 12-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Quercus Rubra

Thank You very much LIZA63!! I loved my pretty package. Everything was just right. My furbabies had a ball "helping" me opening the box. Then I found out why.... lol. Cat Nip MICE!!! This the 1st ones they have gotten here at my house. They just had their one year annviersary on the 7th since we adopted them. It was a trip to watch. I'm having problems with the computer and it won't allow me to load any pics so I will try to list everything in this wonderful goodie box.

Liza63 is my Secret Santa and she sent to me:
a glue stick which is great when I applique!!
Postie tabs for marking those "want to do" magazine patterns,
an address book so I'm not losing snail mail addy's anymore,
recipe cards - those are great for recipe swapping,
a "candy" wash cloth that expands-too cute.
Some black & white gutermann's thread .. love that stuff!
4 Batik fat quaters for my Batik HST project that I'm collecting for,
a cheerful fairy notecard set... great for "just thinking of you" notes,
a Bosal 2" watercolor grid that is 48" X 36"-- this is something new to me...can't wait to try it.
Bit & pieces #289 Changing Seasons-a duo set of wool mat patterns of Autumn & Winter... I know right where these are going once I complete them They are soooooo me.
"Snowed In & Lovin" It" embroidery pattern from chickadeehollowdesigns.com Prefect as we just got our first accumalting snow fall here in Barryton, MI. last night.
a Sewing basket figurine with a "vintage" Singer, bolts of fabric, a star quilt and other quilting related items inside it. I put it with my other quilty items next to my rocking chair where I hand quilt.
a 3" sewing basket pincushion that has a nice "homemade aged" look to it - precious. It looks just right there on the end table where I sit.
And finally this super cute Snow Cream card. It has the Snowmen in different ice cream cones.

For Honey Bee and Nosy Rosy... she sent them 3 cat nip mice and a bag of Temptation kitty treats.

Thank You very Very much Liza "We" love our box. Hoping everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season.

Tricia