Old 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
tlrnhi

Ok, everyone! Listen up!
I know that some have mentioned that they haven't heard from their person and there's nothing that can be done about it. They could be busy, their computer could be down, could be a number of things.
INSTEAD of posting negative feelings on the thread, why not PM them and ask them if they enjoyed their package? Also, you can PM the person that sent to you and vice versa a thank you. Sometimes posts get lost with all the pages we have here and some can be overlooked. When that happens, sometimes feelings get hurt that there was no thank you when indeed there was one.
ALSO....if you weren't happy with what you received...KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! There is no need for negative comments on the thread for that either. It's listed in the rules, which EVERYONE said they read and would abide by. If you don't think you got what you deserved, there's nothing that can be done. Your person did the best they could.
So, now IF I SEE ANYONE COMMENTING THAT THEIR PACKAGE WAS NOT UP TO PAR, I WILL POST NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON THEM AND I WILL BAN THEM FROM NEXT YEARS SWAP!