Old 12-10-2013, 09:03 PM
starshine

I haven't gotten on this thread since the last day of signups. Of course with it not being as chatty as it usually is I was able to catch up on things quicker.
Krystyna sorry to hear you had a medical issue and glad you are out of the hospital and hope they are able to figure out what the cause was so you can safeguard against it. Wonderful news you found a house & it sounds like it may be very nice for you. Work on lowering your anxiety about it being nearer to the water than you wanted, maybe the studio room will help.
Lori in the hospital, hope she is doing better by now.
With so many having problems ~get well wishes for all and praying for everyone's needs.
Sue, I rushed to get your package ready and to the PO on Thurs. as we were in line for a Friday forecast of rain, sleet and snow with temps below freezing for days, and I didn't know if I would get a chance after all that to get it done. I would hybernate if I could but had to go to work on Monday, and driving was ok. I used the self-serve and the PO will print out the destination based on your zip-and I am guessing it is based on the place that sorts the mail. I'm glad you got it and like it and hope you have fun doing some more fabric shopping.
Now I can sit back relax, at least when I get home, and wait to see where my package comes from. Nice packages coming in.