Old 12-11-2013, 08:55 PM
starshine

Thank You Teri for being a great host and taking on this labor of love.
I found this swap a couple of years ago and have enjoyed it. I do remember my first year here there were a couple of participants who posted that they wanted to wait to open later, some waiting until Christmas day as it would be the only present they would have that day.
If you want to know if your package arrived you can pm Teri, and ask her as we are instructed to send her a pm when we receive our package, and she is very good about replying. Last year my SS did not put Secret Santa or any other indication it was for this swap. But I pm'd Teri as I was in the monthly swap too, and gave her the address on the package and within a day she pm'd me back that it was indeed my SS package. Also if your sender forgot the card, or to put in the board name, you can pm Teri as to who was your sender and she will let you know.
So speaking of monthly swaps--Lori hosts a monthly secret pal swap and if you are wanting to fill in till next year why don't you check her swap out. You can join in any month you want to, each month is a sign up.

Any way I enjoyed the swap, wasn't able to get on board very often this year but did enjoy getting my package together, enjoyed waiting to open mine-was really excited to see it was from another country and put it away so I wouldn't be too tempted, and managed to remember before 4 est that I could open it that afternoon. Looking forward to next year too.

Last edited by starshine; 12-11-2013 at 08:57 PM.