View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 04:57 AM
Elisabrat

your going to make two quilts? wow your ambitious! love the little kookaburra. I am always amazed by the fine handwork that people do here on the board. We will love having you. Its another cold morning in Wyoming but I believe the sky is clear today. Its always still dark when I leave here so I cant say for sure.

I wonder if many of you are using ufo blocks that you have for this or are you going to make a new center? I went through my ufo's but they tend to have a pile of similar blocks in there also so that is no good. I rarely make one block of one type, when I make them I make a PILE of them. and boy are those piles stacking up. this year.. will be a good year for me. This quilt will use up a whole lot of my scraps yahoo! and I am making time to put those other quilts together too.. the what I call boring part. sashing and such. I bet I will have 8 quilts done this year. a double yahoooo! now to start slaving over them lol. I have clinic this morning so no slaving quiet yet. phew saved by the won't be here factor. have a grand morning group and well we are getting so close to GO this is going to be fun. With so many players we will have one big happy display here and the rest of the board will be envious with our unique and beautiful quilts.