Thread: QNN.TV question
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
mariatherese

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
I belong to QNNtv. I like the programs. I use to have a problem with the videos freezing but that stopped when I bought a new computer and switched to better wi fi. Don't know which one was the problem. I also belong to The Quilt Show with Alex and Ricky. That is a good online quilt show too. Eleanor Burns has shows on her website too. I have Roku so can watch online videos on my tv. I like that better then watching on computer.
I have a brand new computer. It's my work computer and it is really great and has excellent capacity and speed. I have a very good internet connection (better than we could ever use). I can download gigabytes in a matter of minutes! Youtube never freezes on me.

However, QNN-tv must be on the worst server ever! I've been trying for the last 24 hours to see a couple of the old shows. I get half a second every five minutes! My husband is a programmer and he confirms that the problem is not here.

Luckily, I only bought a months worth... so I only spent $2.99. I can assure you I won't continue!