View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 AM
ibex94

Originally Posted by sewNso View Post
you could return it, and just use the foundation factory CD. ....
Pictures are too pretty to return the book. Thank you for the suggestion, though. I made it into the yahoo group yesterday. I hope you're in there, too. I'm just lurking at this point in the yahoogroups page. Took me a couple years to stop lurking in here, lol, so I doubt if I'll be actively participating in there anytime soon. I'm just drooling over their pictures so far. As an artistically challenged person, I love seeing everyone else's work.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's Alabama. The hardest part of this for me so far has been searching through my stash finding appropriate values to pair up. I have very, very few light values in my stash! Went to 4 shops yesterday trying to track some down and I am very disappointed in the shops right now. JoAnn's is minimizing their 100% cotton fabrics;Hancock's is, too. Blended light values are there but I want 100% cotton. Quilting shops here have mainly dark values. Online shopping it is going to have to be. After hours of searching through my stash and fabric shopping I do have my Alabama star fabrics ready. Bring on the sewing machine!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's Alabama stars!!