View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:55 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by sewNso View Post
I followed the link to the old 50 stars link and found twin pines? quilt done with white backgrounds. that is really nice. wonder what size blocks she used? I liked the way she was going to set it together. did you all notice that? what size is everyone using? started to print off a couple blocks this morning and we need a new Printer. maybe hubby will get one this morning while he is in town.
Mean, what size blocks did you use in your black quilt? I like the idea of being able to use all 50 blocks in one quilt.

a year or so ago we had a stars BOM and I some of these blocks were used. not sure if all 12 were from this book or not. the narrator's name was suda-bug? I believe. my SIL ended up with the quilt for a college graduation gift, and he loved it.
I am making my blocks 8" sewNso, because like you, I want all the blocks in the quilt. I ran the first one off at 4", I think that will give me an 8" block. Have not sewn it together yet, so not sure if that is what I will stick with. I also did the Star BOM, mine came out super also!

Anael- you must have been posting as I was writing this. That is beautiful, I love your Alabama Star!!! The background is spectacular Anael.

Hurrah, lets see some more eye candy, I know more of you have a block or two finished, not like me, I have not started yet!

Last edited by JeanieG; 01-03-2014 at 12:59 PM.