View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Elisabrat

I am hoping if you post a border that you would like to see here you can put a photo/description of how to make that row and please one per month . If you can send that to either Jaba or myself we can decide if we will use that as the ROW of the month or as an alternative suggestion. Its hard to just go by a label as we all know the same blocks are called 10 different names depending on who is posting it (argh why do they do that?). Glad you have the book it makes you want to try all of them! Jaba has a few and I have book envy .. I want this one and that one and well wishes and wants are all good. I am going to wing it with what I can find on the net. There seems to be an abundance of ideas online and oh my on pinterest. If you want to see some lovely medallion quilts search that on pinterest you will spend so much time just wishing for this one and that one.. its kind of fun.

Its 19 degrees this morning, a dusting of snow last night and well its not as bad as it could be I suppose. If your in a sunny location please please share the beauty of your day so all of us in this lovely weather can dream about a quilt retreat at YOUR house