View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
moonrise

Hot off the sewing machine!

I kinda got on a roll and used the same pattern (Greek Cross) for most of the blocks, with a few Churn Dashes thrown in. Hope nobody minds. The Greek Cross pattern is one of my favorites.

Gaijin, LJDugas31, and Terriamn - Your fabrics are particularly stunning! They were yummy enough to eat! he he

Nancia - I went with a turquoise to go with the turquoise accents in the fabric. Yours was a little "out of my box", but that's what makes it fun!

Difergie - Love your fabric! I found a nice match to the leaves.

GroovyPieces - Very pretty and unusual fabric! Hope I did justice to it.

Buslady - I went with a pretty gold that matches some of the small flowers.

Libster - Very pretty!

Abby'sMom - What a lovely quilt this will be! I went with a blue accent fabric.

Jaba - Hope you like it. I wanted to put an ivory batik with it, but all I could find was an ivory that has little peachy/pink and grayish-green swirls. The gray-ish green goes with the green in your fabrics, so I think it turned out okay. In person, it's not quite as pink-y as my photo looks.

Seasaw2mch - Interesting fabric, and quite challenging, too! I finally decided to use a black/gray tonal fabric that has swirls on it. They carry the design on through the block, I think.

Joanelizbay - Oooh, pretty! Well, I should say "handsome", I suppose, since it's for a guy!

TheMamaHauser - I bet your fabric will make a gorgeous quilt!

Bluelady - Fun and funky fabric! I added red with little white polka dots.

NanaKathy55 - Lovely fabric! I added a leavy vine accent fabric that matches the leaves.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]455578[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails boom11blocksfinished.jpg