Old 01-14-2014, 06:50 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
Fay: Really outstanding quilt. Love Judy's design and your execution. The boldness of Judy's design, plus the nice people is what made me join the latest train ride. I clearly should go back and look at her other designs.
Emma I completely agree with you. Love Judy's design and her execution of the boldness of the design.

Caroline, I was sad that my fabric did not play well with Judy's awesome design. Im currently auditioning some Reds that I feel will really show case Judy's awesome pattern. LOL and its already earmarked for my son-in-law.

Mfay - I love what you did with yours. I love the look of the textures and colors of your fabric choices they really made Judy's design pop for me. Not to forget to mention those wonderful Labs looking out at us.

I keep going back to the 3rd Mystery Thread to view others completed projects to help me in my choices for re-making it.

Judy- I thank you so much for all the work you have put into and are continuing to put in to these wonderful mysterious train rides. You do a great job in helping all of us in our selections of fabric color & design choices without giving away the mystery. Obviously you are a master of mysteries as you see all of us sitting around this campfire are avid followers. :thum bup: