View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:31 AM
pbadder

Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
PB, love your fabric. Do you know what it is? I too want to make a cat quilt someday. I can't decide whether to make one that features the fabric, like your center, or one that has blocks with cats. Maybe two.

Brat and jaba, I think the fun of this is having your options and seeing how everyone's comes out different. I have learned a lot in just the first round. The way you have it planned is just right. Thanks for hosting and for the work it takes. Looking forward to Feb 1.

I do have a problem to deal with. After the first round, mine is 21". How did I get so far off? Should it be 18.5 at this point or 24.5? I can do another border to make it bigger.
whitepine I purchased the cats panel from www.fabric.com and the eyes material I bought at a local quilt shop I frequent if you look at my post number 589 I posted what the white strip had written on it for kitty eyes material if you are also interested in that one. The panel of cats had more than the four I used I just might use one or two other of those left over in a future border on this.