View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:57 AM
thimblebug6000

Also while I was looking for the albums I see this in help & wonder if the last line of it telling you about the BB code might help you get your photo from the album to the forum?

Albums

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. To create an album, visit the “My Profile” link on the top of the page, and then click 'Add Album' from the left sidebar.

Each album can have a title, a description and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Public albums can be viewed by anyone.
Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and you’re Contacts.
Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile.

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, to edit a caption or to change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them. You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the “BB Code” text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.