View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 04:46 AM
giquilt

Elisabrat, many thanks for starting Medallion Style Quilt-Along. And to you and Jaba, for giving us the rows each month. You have really gotten our creative jucies going (thus herding cats). As someone still working on the center I appreciate that we are not rows ahead. I finally figured out what to do about the one missing element on my center and hope to have it finished by next week to post. As you say sometimes we have to stew our ideas a little while. I see it in my head, just did not know how to make it work in fabric. I already have the 1st border made, so i should be caught up by the Feb. row options post.

Attaching Pictures---I was trying to attach a picture to a thread using Go Advanced and the paper clip and having a hard time. Then for some reason I clicked on the icon above that looks like a tree (Third in last box to the right). I was able to add the pics easily from my main computer which is a Mac and not resize. If I take a pic with my iPhone, I have to send an e-mail to the mail computer and save. I noticed if I send actual size it is large when I post to Board, so I will try different sizes until "it is just right."