Old 01-19-2014, 12:30 PM
YukonViv

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I made a quilt for a relative and later I found out that she had put it in her outside dog house. I was beside myself. I did such a good job on that quilt and paid a LA quilter to quilt it. I used expensive fabric and made nice blocks. It was a very pretty quilt. Now it is muddy and ripped and full of dog hair. How could someone do something like that? I now know that I have to rethink who I give my quilts to and to explain how much work and money went into them. I'm so mad at this gal who threw my quilt in the dog house, I could explode. And she has no clue I'm upset.
I know you're upset, and I haven't read the entire thread, but I try to think of the reasons why...you mentioned you found out, I would wonder how you know, did you see it? Or did someone mention it? Is it true? If it is true, then I would wonder how it came to be, did it get wrecked in some way and using it this way was a step before throwing it out.

I know its hard but I suggest you just let it go. Hanging on to the upset is only hurting you, and wasting time you could be using for something happy. Take care.