View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 08:29 AM
fabric lover

I received my package from bullock2us yesterday. I''m so sorry I couldn't mail because my PC is in a coma :-((. So I\
I''m at the library now but that's why I can't post a picture. And that's a shame, because it's such a great package, I still can't stop smiling.
A lovely magazine, with 3 patterns I really want to make, a wedge ruler, which
was my big wish and I allready had been to 3 quiltshops that didn't have any, a cute tissue holder made with owl fabric ( I collect owls), a moda mini charms pack that goes so great with my other mini charms. hot chocolat and a Idaho Huckleberrie (if |I remember correctly.
So when I got home yesterday afternoon after my 1,5 hr walk with doggie in the woods (temp around freezing) I made a cup of hot mint-cocoa, with the chocolat huckleberrie and could even whipe my dripping nose with a real american kleenex LOL.

Thank you so so much, it's a fantastic surprise and I love everything. I did take pictures and will put them here asap.

I just hope my SP gets her package soon too, because tomorrow it's already 2 weeks since I send it, so it should arrive by now I thin k.