Old 01-23-2014, 02:15 PM
littlebitoheaven

Here are some photos of my sewing area. It looks so much more cluttered than yours. It really does work for me. My cutting table is a large plywood counter top (used it while my countertops were being fabricated for the kitchen). It sits on two dressers that we purchased from Farm & Field (I think that's the one). The side where my sewing machine is is blocked by my (antique library) table that I use to sew on. I cannot get into those 6 drawers unless I move my sewing table. I use those for scrap booking stuff and embroidery projects and floss that I do not use often.

My computer sit right behind or beside my sewing table. If I have to look at a YouTube or any other tutorial, it is right there and I just move over a few feet.

My husband cut me a large plywood board, which I covered and he attached it to my ironing board. My ironing board is probably 50 years old. It is great because it has a lever that allows me to set it at any height I want. When I am FMQ, I cover it with a plastic tarp, lower it and move it over to my sewing table to help hold my quilt.

The pegboard and my wicker divider I use to hold my small stuff. I like them out where I can see them because at my (76) age, I easily forget what I have and then duplicate it. I know! It looks messy but it is an organized mess and it works for me. Anyway, I think the photos you posted of your sewing room tops anything that I have.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458279[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sewing-room.jpg  

Last edited by littlebitoheaven; 01-23-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: added info