View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:24 AM
Elisabrat

thank you guys. It means so much to me I can't tell you. Living on a machine three days a week just wears me out. I am useless that day as I feel like you unplugged me completely. the next day I am better but pretty tired only to do it again. Then on Monday my second day off a week I get I feel alive and real. only to go back to Tuesday and start all over again so getting a kidney will give me my life back again. I am so anxious to start that journey oh yes I am. I can't tell you what a wonderful gift this is. I am so thankful to be given a chance at least. So worth the risk.

Other great news was my daughter when I called to tell her was .. sobbing. I try to hear what she is saying she is saying God is so good. This is my miracle day. See two minutes earlier her friend from work gifted her with a plane ticket funding to come see me. They save per the bible 10 percent of their income for tithing. They felt she needed this visit for her own personal health and so they bought her the ticket as a gift from God. She was floored. They said don't thank them thank God. She has been depressed and worried about me and is only 22. She is very much a mommas girl. So this visit will help her see I am ok which is so important to her and to get some of her momma thing out. she loves to say momma can you get this, momma can you make that momma can you rub my ankles lol yeah a momma's girl. I am so lucky my children are so very close with me. Even as they grow up they still call Momma bear almost daily to say hey. How luck a lady am I? very very lucky.