Old 01-25-2014, 07:53 PM
YukonViv

Red face

Third UFO day of the year for me!! Man, I am loving this roll I am on (guess having my friend sew with me and keep raising her eyebrow when I consider something new helps).

So I finished a quilt top today. I posted a picture on the challenge thread but will attach one here too. Its a french braid quilt and I used Kasuri by Moda, they have a lovely faded look, the blues resembling a denim look. This was a 2 evening and one day class from February 2013. Once the class was over I never went back. I'm terrible for that, I must stop taking classes!

I also pulled out another UFO which...I am sure I will shock you here...was also a class project,this one from September 2012. It's called Strips and Salsa and uses a jelly roll and some background fabric. I chose a fun Halloween jelly roll and a gorgeous yellow grunge. I can't tell you why I didn't get back to it after the class ended. I am trying to remember if I had this issue with assignments when I was in school. I have a bad feeling I may have.

So with this one, I have one row done, 3half done and I need to make another row for a total of five. I actually have the backing fabric for this just waiting. So plan is....finish it.
Attached Thumbnails img_00000178.jpg   img_00000180.jpg