Old 01-26-2014, 05:35 AM
nanna-up-north

Mariah and Nena.... so glad you jumped on board this UFO train. We need all the encouragers we can muster. The good thing is we all encourage right back when it's your turn.... So, keep us posted on what you're doing so we can oooh and aaah........ can't wait to see what you're working on.

Yukon, I was just over on the finished UFO thread and saw your blue quilt finished..... beautiful. And this one with the squares looks really interesting. I need to study it more to figure out how it's put together. I'm thinking that design would make a really nice guy quilt. I like it a lot.

Wildyard, I really hate it that you are so unhappy about finding another box of UFOs. I've struggled to get just a few UFOs done these last couple of years. But as I get closer to getting mine finished.... it does take a weight off. And to think I used to refuse to start a quilt until I had the one I was working on finished...... don't know how I did that.

I pulled out another UFO yesterday. I'm still working on the cathedral window and am down to the last 4 rows but I need to have the next finish waiting so I can push myself to finish the CW. My DH laughs at my plan to bargain with myself but it works for me. I got that hand quilting project done by forcing myself to quilt 3 blocks a day. Now, I'm forcing myself to stitch down 10 squares a day on the CW. But the OBW is partially on the design wall, ready to tweek...... and it's purple so when you said you had a ton of purple, wildyard, I really perked up. I'll have to take a picture today and post it.