Old 01-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Elisabrat

I was just telling the dh that the puppy was ADORABLE. however that said they have to be.. ah no NOT MY SHOES oh oh not on the carpet! uh no puppies for brat any longer. The last puppy took the last need to have one. Golden gorgeous dog, goofy dog, 6 months to house train with constant full time care watching and encouraging her. She just got to happy and too busy and well instantly forgot.. no nope no. If I ever get a dog again it will be an unadoptable senior from the shelter. The kind that has no business being in a shelter. (but love those puppy photos so send away Beth we all love to admire them! and yours is super cute!).

I think snow today? maybe.. probably. It doesn't bug me much staying inside all day long. Off to quilt on a round robin. I have my blocks picked out for Tam Moo. Well some of them. I have to make a lot more. I am going to go as per her wishes with more red/white than red white green for Christmas. Tammy, have to put a bit of green in it is CHRISTMAS but not too much ok? white sashing, maybe a red frame up.. or ribbon! how about a red ribbon? all around the Christmas blocks think that would look smashing..