View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:10 AM
grammer ann

Originally Posted by Kmeyer View Post
Grammer Ann, I just love your quilt and your workmanship is outstanding. Would you mind sharing the pattern name or is this your own creation? I would love to tackle this one. I can't say enough about the pattern and to think you hand stitched it. You deserve a blue ribbon in my book. Thank you for sharing it with us.
The pattern I used was from "Little Bits". The pattern is for one feathered star block about 36 in square with borders. I made nine of these to bring it to the size I wanted. I did change the center block from the pattern-the pattern has a miniature feathered star with pieces less than 1/2 inch in size. I made it once for a wall hanging but sure did not want to to that nine time. We found "Little Bits" at a quilt show, but I believe she has a web site. I have enclosed a picture of that quilt.

Thank you to all for your lovely comments. I don't do anything special, I just enjoy what I do. Someone commented that perhaps one day my daughter will make one also - sorry, I don't think this daughter would know how to sew on a button.
Attached Thumbnails dscn2366.jpg