View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:48 PM
nancia

Emma, you did good! I love those colors. FYI, i have a queen size bed but always use king size quilts ( hint, hint) 8-)
martina, a, no comment on Ricky? Know you bought some hand dyes, how could you not? They would make the most scrumptious pillowcases! The feel Is divine! Then there's the color! Ooooooo, I'm in love! But that is the last time I've bought fabric! And that was in January.
A pkg arrived from c.t. And dh had picked up the mail. My heart jumped and dropped at the same time! I really am committed to this moratorium! So..... He hands me the pkg with THAT look. Oops! Whew, just some turning twenty and turning ten patterns. No thread anywhere! But since then i have stopped buying everything ( anything?) so it was a surprise that those were even ordered. Not that I hadn't ordered them. I had, i had just forgotten and that's a big part of my problem! I buy and forget, like eating potato chips or popcorn, it's mindless. I am working sooo hard not to buy without serious thought! Old habits are tough to break for this retail therapist with a quilting addiction!