View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Elisabrat

so she should cut 1.5 inche strips then attach it to center round then add the finished diamonds correct Jan?

oksewnsew: what size was your center before you added that red? if your zig zag is 2.5 inches then you need a center divisable by 2, ifyour blocks are cut 3.5 inches then you need a center divisible by 3. Your for some reason at an even number right now.. easier if you have a .5 on your total so you can allow for divisible numbers that 'fit' your rounds.. or you will end up with spacers on each side of your rounds.. I think a rick rack would be pretty on your quilt so don't give up.. talk with me!! send me a pm if you like and we can work it through together. don't give up!

THE NEXT ROUND CLUE 1: easy there will be a small natural visual line between any pattern and your last row like a strip of color (its not a strip) that is solid all around.. so this might be enough to break things up for you.
Second Clue: Jans round will do the same thing so we are slowing it down a bit to give the eye somewhere to stop for a moment TADA not hard at all!!!

Mine is done, waiting to share with you! I love being slightly ahead. It is like a ahhhh moment for me. I never finish late but I sure do things right up to the very last second often. Why I put that stress on myself I never know..