View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 09:31 PM
Oksewnsew

I am just now reading daily emails, kinda like the ol' butcher today, "got a little behind in my work"...lol I'll measure in morning..Thanks

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
so she should cut 1.5 inche strips then attach it to center round then add the finished diamonds correct Jan?

oksewnsew: what size was your center before you added that red? if your zig zag is 2.5 inches then you need a center divisable by 2, ifyour blocks are cut 3.5 inches then you need a center divisible by 3. Your for some reason at an even number right now.. easier if you have a .5 on your total so you can allow for divisible numbers that 'fit' your rounds.. or you will end up with spacers on each side of your rounds.. I think a rick rack would be pretty on your quilt so don't give up.. talk with me!! send me a pm if you like and we can work it through together. don't give up!

THE NEXT ROUND CLUE 1: easy there will be a small natural visual line between any pattern and your last row like a strip of color (its not a strip) that is solid all around.. so this might be enough to break things up for you.
Second Clue: Jans round will do the same thing so we are slowing it down a bit to give the eye somewhere to stop for a moment TADA not hard at all!!!

Mine is done, waiting to share with you! I love being slightly ahead. It is like a ahhhh moment for me. I never finish late but I sure do things right up to the very last second often. Why I put that stress on myself I never know..