Old 02-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Sibi

Hi ladies. I just returned home from Florida. Believe it or not, my mother started getting better while in hospice care without any meds! Can you believe that??? The hospital had told us that she had infected fluid in her left lung right? So without antibiotics, how in the world did she survive it???? Her breathing steadily got better until the point where she no longer needed the oxygen. It's a mystery to me. Either the hospital did not know what the heck they were talking about or my mom received a miracle. She's done so well in fact that she will now be transported to a rehab facility so that she can slowly start walking again (she was flat on her back for 4 weeks). As far as we know she still has the stage 4 cancer but at the time that all of this happened her cancer cells were very low and her cancer was not the reason for the hospitalization. She's decided however to stop receiving any treatment at all and instead enjoy the gift of time that she's received. A good choice I think! I'm SURE that all the prayers that were said for her were instrumental in this outcome and I thank each and every one of you for the prayers you said on my mom's behalf!!! All is good now

I've looked at all the goodies everyone has received and it looks like February's SP swap was a very successful one!