View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Macybaby

My husband wasn't too pleased with me about this. He suggested that if I really wanted more room, we should sell the house and buy a different one.

He has a really good point with that, however due to our particular location, circumstances and long term plans, selling the house would equal me finding a job in a southern state - and that is not in the current plans. He reminded me that we had decided to wait until my Mom is gone, and then think about moving.

One my Mom is gone, we really don't have a good reason other than my Job to stay in the frozen north. I hate feeling like I can't do stuff I'd like to do because it does not make sense to do it where we currently live, but it also does not make sense to move. I think that is what keeps a lot of people from ever perusing their dreams. Though I think my husband uses this more to talk me out of doing something he does not want to do LOL!!

I'm more the type - just do it because the "right time" may never happen.

However, he did agree that the possiblity of a heated shed isn't quite out the window. The caveat is that I'd need it for my "office" and I don't know if that is what I'd want to do. I work from home three days a week, so putting in an "office" would not be a bad idea, and can be justified if it makes it easier for me to get my work done.

I really don't wnat to rehome any machines, in fact I've found a few more I'd love to get!