Old 03-07-2014, 06:16 PM
VickiM

Love them all! Especially fond of the scallop one...I finished all 3 of mine (not quilted yet). The girl scrap donation I just finished with a border & cornerstones. The boy scrap donation I finished with the 2 borders sewn together & then added the cornerstones, just a little different. The batik...well, that one I had to think about. I am also doing the medallion quilt on the board...well, Elisabrat's round was just perfect for this quilt. I REALLY LOVE how it turned out with just using the batik scraps...took awhile (4 days) to do as they were actually all odd size scraps used on this entire quilt, so had to do each key as a single unit...there were soooo many of them...but turned out beautifully. I just used the grey stone in the corners too, so it looks like they are all floating. Will bind it with the black I used in the quilt...haven't decided on the backing yet. It turned out to be 51"x62". I think I like this mystery the best (I've done them all & love them all) because it was so easy to make different sizes & could finish different ways. And a GREAT scrap-buster. I will probably make this quilt alot. Thanks Judy...can't wait for the next one!
Attached Thumbnails mysterytrain-6-girl-top-finished.jpg   mysterytrain-6-boy-top-finished.jpg   mysterytrain-6-finished-batik-top.jpg